Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Inspiration source?

Inspiration source?
Where should we get our inspiration from?
There are a lot places I thought inspiration came from. Some of them
do inspire but comes with some added crap that just take away from all
the hard work. Drugs is a good example.

For me there is no real steady source of inspiration, or one I can
count on 100% of the time. Like music is a good one for me but it
depends on the song.

One source I am really starting to rely on more often are close
friends. Manly newer friends. Some say love ones should be a good but
I think not unless they were always involved in your creative
actvities. If not they are not a good source. I think this has to do
with changes. Change is not always look upon as a good thing. Sometime
love ones don't think they should get involved but I think they should
try or listen.

Honestly I think your love ones should be your main source of
inspiration.

Well back to the friends as being a source. New friends are a good
source, probably because they met you as a creative person. When you
are older, you are wiser so you should pick better friends.

Finding a good source of inspiration is like finding the holy Grail.

Photographer on the run.
http://nakiaphotos.com
http://nakiaphotos.blogspot.com
Sent from my iPhone (because I'm on the run)

No comments: